Fasting for an entire week?
You can fast
- alone or with your partner. Independently at home or at your holiday location.
- in a fasting group. In a group under the direction of a trained fasting leader.
- At your holiday location. During a "Fasting holiday week".
- Ambulatory. If you want to fast in a group, but near to where you live.
The first time (at least) you should fast in a group. Fasting is easier there and is experienced more strongly.
Structure of a fasting week
A fasting week ("Fasting for the Healthy") is structured as follows:
- The Easing Day (1 day)
- The Fasting Days (5 days)
- The Build-up Days (3 days)
They are explained below.
Quelle: "Fasten für Österreicher", W.Bittner/H.Scherz, ORAC/Eigenverlag (GGF)