Change in Nutrition
After fasting, body, soul and mind are cleansed and full of new vitality. That is the right point in time to change your lifestyle and nutritional habits.
Just a few changes can give you permanent energy for life and well-being, and protect you from the illnesses of civilisation (such as constipation, heart attack, arteriosclerosis):
- Finally wholemeal. Make wholemeal products your basic foodstuff.
- Fresh food daily. Eat salads and root vegetables every day.
- Fewer dairy products. Don't eat too many dairy products.
- Cold-pressed oils. Use unrefined, cold-pressed oils and butter.
- Less meat. Reduce your consumption of meat and meat products.
- Fewer stimulants. Try to leave out coffee, alcohol, cigarettes and sugar more often.
- More vegetables, fruit and other organic products. By the highest quality from regional suppliers and according to season.
Quelle: "Fasten für Österreicher", W.Bittner/H.Scherz, ORAC/Eigenverlag (GGF)